Mission Statement: To provide the full spectrum of universal design services–from consultation and evaluation to design and construction–so that your home works beautifully for all ages and abilities. We are committed to developing innovative approaches to your unique needs in a compassionate and responsive manner.
Accessible Home Remodeling
From the moment you enter you house to the moment you leave and all in between there are measures you can take to create a safe living environment.
Here are some things to consider:
- Uniform flooring without area rugs
- Wide entryways and hallways
- The use of sliding barn doors as privacy separators
- Zero clearance thresholds to access the outside
- Well-lighted spaces especially in the kitchen and stairs
- One-floor living or staircase lifts or elevators
- Full kitchen remodeling or area-specific changes
Aging in Place Contractors
Outside of the Lifetime Home Team’s explicit areas of expertise we have access to and utilize the input of occupational therapists and architects who specialize in people living with disabilities or who chose to age in place. We cater to a 50 mile radius including Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, NJ and Bucks County, PA to name a few.